Donate to St. Gabe's School,
athletics and more at GiveCentral.
throughout the years...
The Mission of Saint Gabriel Catholic School
Saint Gabriel Catholic School exists to provide a challenging, faith-based learning environment that encourages all students to realize their God-given potential. It fulfills the needs of its students by providing standards-based curriculums and appropriate instruction that allow for individual differences and learning styles. Through instruction in the Catholic faith each student comes to value the importance of living a faith-filled life.
For students at Saint Gabriel Catholic School:
- Stewardship becomes a way of life
- Decisions are based on the moral teachings of the Catholic faith
- Reading becomes a tool for understanding, interpreting, and evaluating their world
- Problem solving is integrated throughout their curriculums
- Creativity is valued and nurtured
- Thinking about their learning is their key to mastery
- Their faith is lived and discipleship is practiced
The Saint Gabriel Catholic School administration, faculty, and staff:
- Are supportive, respectful, and welcoming to all
- Encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in the educational and religious training of their children
- Lead through example by being caring and thoughtful in their words and actions
- Collaborate with all members of the school community to implement innovative ideas, solve unique challenges, and maintain a child-centered environment
- Value each student as a child of God