throughout the years...
- St. Gabriel School’s annual Christmas Program will be held on Friday, December 21st @ 10:00 am in the school hall. Students will be dismissed following the program
- There will NOT be aftercare.
#GivingTuesday is an international day of giving. St. Gabriel School will be celebrating #GivingTuesday on November 27th. We are asking that every family please donate two packages of snack packs (cookies, crackers, raisins etc..) Our students will be decorating and filling bags with snacks to be handed out to the homeless under Lower Wacker Drive.
We will be doing our Annual “Gift Bag of snacks and more (toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, a pair of gloves, stocking hat) for the HOMELESS on LOWER WACKER DRIVE. TEACHERS WILL BE DISTRIBUTING THE BAGS TO USE AND WE WILL COLLECT AND DELIVER THE GIFT BAGS THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER26-30TH AS PART OF OUR “GIVING TUESDAY“ ( NATIONWIDE DAY IS NOV. 27TH) PROJECT WITH OUR PARTNER ST. SABINA CHURCH WHICH WILL DELIVER THE BAGS DOWNTOWN.
Breakfast with Santa will be on Sunday, December 2nd 9:00 am-1: 00 pm in the school hall. See flyer attached
Ticket stubs and money is due on Friday, November 30th.
If you would like more raffle tickets, Please contact the office.
Raffle tickets are $1.00 each and 100% of your total sales will go towards your fundraising obligation.
This is a great opportunity to earn volunteer hours. If you would like to volunteer
please contact the school office.
Volunteer Hours Obligation
All families are required to perform 20 hours of volunteer work for the school. Half of the hours should be served by January 15, 2019, and the remaining hours served by May 1, 2019 Families will be invoiced for volunteer hours not served at a rate of $20 per hour.
As tuition does not cover the full cost to educate a child at Saint Gabriel Catholic School, each school family is required to raise $500.00 through fundraising initiatives. $250.00 must be
raised by January 15, 2019, and the remaining amount must be raised by May 1, 2019. Families will be invoiced for the amount not raised
- Order your yearbook by November 30th and receive a 5% discount. See attached flyer for more information. If you have any questions please contact Miss Nicholson at nicholsonm@stgabrielchicago
St. Gabriel COAT DRIVE:
- Please donate any used or new coats to help the less fortunate.
- Donations can be brought to school, care of the 8th-grade class, or dropped off at the back of Church.
- #GivingTuesday November 27th
- Friday, November 30th Early Dismissal @ 1:30 pm. We will be offering Aftercare.
- Saturday, December 1st Reconciliation @ 11:00 am
- Saturday, December 1st High School Entrance Exams
- Sunday, December 2nd Breakfast with Santa
- Friday, December 21st Christmas program @ 10:00 am. Dismissal following the program.
- Monday, December 24th thru Friday, January 4th Christmas break (classes resume on Monday, January 7th)