throughout the years...
Dear St. Gabriel Families,
Early dismissal TODAY @ 1:30 pm .
Air Condition Unit:
Following an internal review by a certified electrician, we have ordered an AC unit that is scheduled to be delivered by Monday for a trial period to see if it will cool off a classroom as indicated by the manufacturer. If the trial is successful AC units will be ordered for every classroom.
Physical exams for grades K and 6th are due on or before October 15th
Dental exams for grades K, 2nd and 6th are due on or before October 15th.
Vaccinations play a key role in keeping all those in our communities healthy and strong. The Illinois Department of Public Health has created an easy reference guide<http://dph.illinois.gov/sites/default/files/publications/publicationsohpminimum-immunization-requirements-2018.pdf> to help you understand what vaccines are required to start school for each grade level. August as part of National Immunization Awareness Month. Find communications tools on the NPHIC website<https://www.nphic.org/niam>.”
Wave Homework Website:
Parents and students may access the site at www.waveside.com.
To login go to the section labeled students and parents it says “Your teacher’s username.” Type in Gabriel and click go.
ACT ASPIRE ACCESS FOR PARENTS: PowerSchool will now offer parents the capability of viewing their child’s Act Aspire test results via the parent portal with the simple click of a button. I have attached the PDF document called Act Aspire Enable Tutorial Parents right below.
PowerSchool Parent Portal: As parents, you will be able to stay updated with your child’s grades and attendance.
All new students will receive information with their Access ID and Access Password that will be sent home today. All returning students will have the same Access ID and Access Password as last year. If you need any information please email email@example.com.
Acceptable Use and Digital Citizenship Technology permission forms will be going home on Friday, please return the forms to the office ASAP.
Our girl scout troops are growing and we are looking for more volunteers. There will be an information/Q&A session on Tuesday, September 11th @ 7:00 pm. Please see attachment for more information
- St. Gabriel School
- Annual WALK-A-THON will be on Friday, September 21st 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Please see attached Pledge form and permission form. 100% will go towards your fundraising. All volunteers are welcome!
Important Dates: (Please check the calendar for updates regularly
- Friday, September 7th Early Dismissal @ 1:30 pm (there will be aftercare)
- Friday, September 21st will be our Walk-a-Thon
- Saturday, September 22nd Jim Gorman Memorial Golf Outing
- Friday, September 28th 1st Trimester progress reports will be going home
- Thursday, October 4th 8th-grade officer Mass @ 8:00 am.
- Friday, October 5th Early Dismissal @ 1:30 pm
- Monday, October 8th Columbus day No School Friday, October 19th Fun Lunch
- GirlScouts2018-2019 (1)
- ACT Aspire Enable Tutorial ParentsV4
- Walk-a-Thon-Pledge-Form 2018-2019
- Permission Slip – Walk-A-Thon 2017 (1)
- Walk-a-thon Route 2017 (1)