Watch classic performances
throughout the years...
throughout the years...
Dear St. Gabriel Families,
Early dismissal today @ 1:00 pm!
Masses will be held in the school all this weekend.
- Each year, schools who have buildings that are old, are required to send an asbestos awareness letter to all the parents, teachers and staff employees. Attached is said letter. Please call the school office if you have any questions.
Vaccinations play a key role in keeping all those in our communities healthy and strong. The Illinois Department of Public Health has created an easy reference guide<http://dph.illinois.gov/
sites/default/files/publicatio ns/publicationsohpminimum–immu nization-requirements-2018.pdf > to help you understand what vaccines are required to start school for each grade level. August as part of National Immunization Awareness Month. Find communications tools on the NPHIC website<https://www.nphic.org/ niam>.”
- Tuesday, September 4th! All students will be photographed individually. No payment is required on picture day. Green screen technology will be used. Please avoid wearing green.
Our girl scout troops are growing and we are looking for more volunteers. We should be starting up again towards the end of September. Please see attachment for more information
- Come join our Chess Club! All students are welcome!
Mondays, September 11th through December 11th (12 weeks) 2:50 pm until 3:50 pm. The cost is $60 per student and will cover 12 weeks.
- St. Gabriel School
Annual WALK–A–THON will be onFriday, September 21st
9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- 2018 Walk-a-Thon – Online Pledge
- Please see attached
Pledge form, Permission form, and Route.Pledge forms will also be going home today
. 100% will go towards your fundraising. All volunteers are welcome!
Taylor-Lauridsen Park Fall Schedule:
- Please see attachment for more information
Student Photo Release 2018-2019:
- St. Gabriel School and The Big Shoulders Fund would like your permission to use your child’s photograph or photographic image in the school website, newsletters, social media (Facebook, Instagram) graduation slideshows, etc. We will be using them for news organizations and for promotional purposes. Please contact babuskowt@stgabrielchi
cago.com If you do not agree with your child’s photo being released.
Entrance through the front door:
- As of Monday, August 27th. We will be using the front door only. The side door will only be used for picking up students in aftercare.
Important Dates: (Please check the calendar for updates regularly)
- Friday, August 31st Early dismissal @ 1:00
- Monday, September 3rd Labor Day No School
- Tuesday, September 4th Van Gogh Photos
- Friday, September 7th First Early Dismissal @ 1:30 pm (there will be aftercare)
- Friday, September 21st will be our Walk-a-Thon (Forms will go home next week)
- Saturday, September 22nd Jim Gorman Memorial Golf Outing
- Friday, September 28th 1st Trimester progress reports will be going home
- Annual Asbestos Notification 2018-2019
- GirlScouts2018-2019 St. Gabriel Chess Club (1)
- fall schedule 2018 Taylor Lauridsen Park
- Walk-a-thon Route 2017 (1)
- Permission Slip – Walk-A-Thon 2017 (1)
- Walk-a-Thon-Pledge-Form 2018-2019