throughout the years...
Be an Ambassador for our school and recruit New Students/New families and qualify for our Referral Incentive program ($500 per new family). Registration forms for the 2018 -2019 School Year can be found on our school website @ www.saintgabes.com. Should questions arise once you have had an opportunity to review the 2018 -2019 registration information, please call or email the school office
Congratulations to our Early Registration Tuition Raffle Winner Dawn Yocum! The winning raffle ticket was picked by our 8th-grade president Sarah Sanchez.
Aspire testing will take place next week, April 16th through April 19th for grades 3rd through 8th.
To help students get ready for these series of test, please ensure that your child/children are present every day, get a well-rested night of sleep the night before as well as a well-balanced breakfast.
If you are dropping off any supplies or lunches please drop them off at the office.
As in the past, we have collected mission money for an organization.
This year the organization will be Crown Christ Institute. “Seed Money” a program where the impoverished create a better world!
All mission boxes and bags are due.
Shed Aquarium Field Trip:
- Permission forms went home this week for our all school Shed Aquarium field trip on Friday, May 4th. All forms and money are due next Wednesday, April 18th.
- Order your St. Gabriel Yearbook with a student drawn front and back cover at Treering.com today. If you have an account sign in. If you do not use the code to set up an account. 1014110037143364 If you have any questions please email
- Walking Taco fun lunch will be on Friday, April 20th. Please see order form attached
Dueling Piano Night! Saturday, April 21st
In the school hall, doors open at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm. $25.00 for single tickets $200.00 for a table of 10- payment due April 6th.
Cash bar-NO COOLERS. Light snacks will be provided, bring food for your table.
We will need help with set up, clean up, ticket sales at the door and bar tending. Great opportunity to finish your volunteer hours!
St. Gabriel Church Painting Party:
- Saturday, May 5th @ 5;30 in the school hall. Family Fun Event (men, women, and children) Please see flyer attached
Important Dates: Please check our website for updates on our school calendar
- Friday, April 13th NO SCHOOL
- Friday, April 20th FUN LUNCH Dress Down Fridays for students who are registered
- Saturday, April 21st DUELING PIANOS
- Monday, April 23rd LAST CHESS SESSION
- Tuesday, April 24th 8th GRADE CONFIRMATION @ 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 27th 3rd-trimester progress reports, Early dismissal @ 1:30 pm
- Friday, May 4th Shed Aquarium field trip
- Saturday, May 5th First Holy Communion @ 11:00 pm
- Saturday, May 5th Painting party
- Thursday, May 10th 8th-grade Ribbon Mass @ 8:00 am
- Friday, May 11th Early dismissal @ 1:30 pm
- Friday, May 18th Fun Lunch
- Sunday, May 20th May Crowning
- Friday, May 25th Early dismissal @ 1:30 pm
- Monday, May 28th Memorial Day No School
- Tuesday, May 29th Pre-K Promotion Day
- Friday, June 1st Kindergarten Promotion Day
- Saturday, June 2nd 8th Grade Graduation
- St Gabriel Painting Party 5-5-18 (1)