Donate to St. Gabe's School,
athletics and more at GiveCentral.
throughout the years...
Dear St. Gabriel Families,
- No School Friday, November 3rd. Staff development.
- Thursday, November 17th 1st Trimester report cards will be distributed.
- Fun Lunch will be on November 17th. Please see order form attached.
- Sunday, November 19th Holiday Vendor Fair 9:00 am-3:00 pm school hall 4500 S. Wallace. See attachment for more information
- Parent Teacher Conferences Sunday, November 19th. Monday, November 20th.
- No School on Wednesday, November 22nd.
- Breakfast with Santa Claus, Saturday, December 3rd
The WFC TOP SELLERS Winners:
Congratulations to both our Grand Prize Top Seller Winners! Harmony Cooper (9 boxes) and Isaac & Gracie Griggs (9 boxes). Both families tied by selling 9 boxes and will receive a check for $125.00.
Our 3rd Top Seller $50.00 is Matthew Baldwin (8 boxes).
THANK YOU! Everyone who participated in this fundraiser. Because of your support and efforts, you helped raise $5,940 for the school.
Breakfast with Santa:
Please mark your calendars for our annual Breakfast with Santa event on Sunday, December 3, 2017 in the School Hall from 9 am to 1 pm. We are in need of Volunteers! Please contact the school office if you are available to help. Our chairperson is Heather Garrity-Lagomasini.
Breakfast with Santa Raffle:
20 Raffle tickets are going home next week with your oldest child. Tickets are $1.00 each and 100% of your total sales will be credited to your fundraising account. All ticket stubs and money can be turned into the school by Friday, December 1st. Ticket stubs and money can also be dropped off at the Breakfast. Please be sure to SIGN THE TICKET SHEET at the raffle table for your fundraising credit. If you do not plan on using the tickets, please send them back to the school so we can recirculate them to others prior to the due date.