throughout the years...
Report Card Distribution & Tuition Accounts:
First Trimester report cards will be issued tomorrow Friday, November 17th. If your account is not current, please call FACTS at 866-441-4637 or login to your tuition account at www.factsmngt.com to bring your account up to date and avoid student report card to be withheld. Please contact Mrs. Young if you have any questions at 773-268-6636.
National Giving Day Project:
Once again we will be decorating and filling bags for the homeless this year. This is a nice compliment considering all the examples from Mother Teresa.
The bags will be decorated by our students and distributed in early December. We are asking for each family to donate 2 packs of snack items (must be sealed) crackers, cookies, chips etc. Also travel size toothpaste, toothbrush, soap etc. Please have all donations in school before Thursday, November 30th. We would like to Thank you in advance, all our families have been so generous in the past! Last year we donated over 200 bags.
- Fun Lunch will be on November 17th.
- Sunday, November 19th Holiday Vendor Fair 9:00 am-3:00 pm school hall 4500 S. Wallace.
- Parent Teacher Conferences Sunday, November 19th. Monday, November 20th. Students will be dismissed at 11:30 on Monday
- $3.00 Dress down on Tuesday, November 21st, donation for Breakfast with Santa Claus classroom baskets
- No School on Wednesday, November 22nd.
- Chess, the last session will be on Monday, December 11th. Please note the last session date change.
- St. Gabriel Church Choir Concert will be held on Saturday, December 2nd at 7:00 pm in the church
- Breakfast with Santa Claus, Sunday, December 3rd, please see attachment for more information
Breakfast with Santa:
Please mark your calendars for our annual Breakfast with Santa event on Sunday, December 3, 2017, in the School Hall from 9 am to 1 pm. We are in need of Volunteers! Please contact the school office if you are available to help. Our chairperson is Heather Garrity–Lagomasini and Colleen Harrington. Saint Gabriel Santa & Bunny Committee
This is a great opportunity to fulfill your volunteer hours, please see volunteer form attached.
Breakfast with Santa Raffle:
Tickets are $1.00 each and 100% of your total sales will be credited to your fundraising account. All ticket stubs and money can be turned into the school by Friday, December 1st. Ticket stubs and money can also be dropped off at the Breakfast. Please be sure to SIGN THE TICKET SHEET at the raffle table for your fundraising credit. If you do not plan on using the tickets, please send them back to the school so we can recirculate them to others prior to the due date.